From: julie@menloparkrandd.com [mailto:julie@menloparkrandd.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 3:51 AM
To: A Org, Scirocco
Subject: I hate this spring!

A SIGNIFICANT WINTER STORM IS EXPECTED TO IMPACT THE WARNING AREA FROM
SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH MONDAY WITH 9 INCHES OR MORE OF SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION
POSSIBLE. AT THIS TIME...THE HEAVIEST SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO
OCCUR AT ELEVATIONS ABOVE 1500 FEET...ESPECIALLY ACROSS THE SOUTHERN
ADIRONDACKS. THE SNOW MAY BEGIN AS RAIN IN THE VALLEYS ON SUNDAY...BEFORE
CHANGING TO SNOW.