Denver and the R32

Thanks Bro.  Unfortunately I have already left Denver...  I don't get
to stay anywhere too long.  I am in LA now driving a Mustang.

It isn't a done deal yet.  I am just leaning that way heavily.

Never had alot of respect for the pony cars but I will say this 90 in
a rear wheel drive car and a VW is two different things.  It felt like
it was alot more massive for one thing.  Don't worry... It won't fit
three carseats either... LOL  I keep telling my wife we can put Zoe in
the trunk when the time comes but I don't even get a chuckle from
either of them.  Go figure.