question for ohio people

--- Brendan Doyle <lord_verminaard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the out of state inspection varies by county, I
> believe.  When I had my title transfered, the
> "inspection" was to make sure the vin on the car was the
> same as what was on the out of state title.  Of course,
> we also do not have emission testing in my county.  ;)

No, AFAIK there is no variation in the "inspection" by
county.  All they're doing is checking to make sure the
dash VIN matches the title.  Big deal.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172