Denver and the R32

Hey all,
     I am in Denver yesterday and today.  I rented a new F150 Crew
Cab.  Not bad, I have owned an older F150 and it was good to me, so I
am thinking about the 07.

Which brings me to the point of the email.  I am struggling with the
decision (have been for a while) to sell the R32.  Problem is that Zoe
is still in a car seat.  Elise is two and going to be in one for a
while yet, and now there's a baby on the way.  I can't fit three in
the back of the R, not without taking Zoe out of a carseat and because
of her weight that would endanger her life.  No car is worth that.

So if I can't work something else out and I DO decide to sell... I'll
offer it here first, Vortex second (shudder), and I'll trade it in as
a last resort.  I will need blue book value at least to cover the
loan.  It has 55K on the odometer.  There is a small chip in the front
glass, a couple of very tiny blemishes in the paint--no metal exposed.
 Two of the OZ Aristos have chips from tire installation, but
certainly repairable.  There is no tint on the windows.  It will come
with a 20gb Phat Noise, and a set of 12's in an enclosure.  The amp
died and I have been fighting with R. Fosgate about it for 6 months.
Something failed and they fix the resulting component failures.  So it
repeatedly fails, so assume at this point it will need an amp I am
tired of dealing with them.  I forget who makes the subs but they are
a very good brand.  I paid about $400 for the subs and enclosure a
year ago.  It sounded good inside but the car itself needs some
soundproofing still.  All of the wiring is there in the trunk safety
isolated.  I insisted that they didn't drill any holes in the car.  No
screws, nothing... there was a blank gromet in the firewall that was
used.  It looks very OEM, my goal.  I haven't even permanently mounted
the Phat Noise.  It normally is mounted to the back of the sub
enclosure.

It has monster mats inside, I still have original mats, there is a
luggage rack and the mounting bars (two seperate modular sets) all VW
Genuine parts.  I have a very detailed service history, all of the
keys, Manual, R32 Key Fob, R32 Ballpoint.  Other than what I have
mentioned above it is damn near perfect and like it was the day I
bought it.  (One of the keys has normal wear and tear, the other has
never been used and there is a mechanic key as well)  The engine has
never been touched outside of the dealership, and it has never seen a
winter.  Bumper was removed and repainted last year.  Clear coat
flaked a little.  Can't tell at all it was repainted or even removed.

I even have the Haldex Badge that I intended to mount.  (there was a
promotion recently if you sent in some proof of ownership on a Haldex
equiped car they sent you a badge for it for free)

I have a hood bra on the way, but that will not be part of the deal if
I do decide to sell it will go to the other person that wanted it.

I am driving east at some point so delivery is a possibility.  I am
from Cincinnati so that is where I have been concentrating my job
searching.

Other than that I do have to say that Andrea has NOT been pressuring
me to sell this she said we will do what it takes to lease something
or whatever.  This is pretty much my decision and I know I am going to
regret it on the surface anyway.

As far as more kids go... they keep telling me what causes that but I forget!

Chris