can you figure out what this is?

actually, I had it engraved with the 16v logo. Poly mounts popped my mirror
button off and I took that opportunity to add a little detail. I've never
seen anyone customize that part of the car before.

It's all in the details.

I put it back on last night and it looks awesome. It was strange driving
around for a month without a rear view mirror though.