New member

First of all, welcome! Nice car you got by the sounds. I have found that its harder to give up Scirocco's than giving up cigarettes (floundering there a bit I am afraid).
H&R makes a good sport spring, a whole matched spring/strut kit can be gotten from Mike at parts4vw.com. Let him know you are so afflicted that you just HAD to join Scirocco.org and he'll cut you a break on the cost. (He's due at Cincy 2007. Shush)
Again Welcome!