Expansion tanks

Your system may be running under excessive pressure, which tends to crack the plastic of the reservoir.  Also, you may have been
getting old stock for your replacements.  I know there was a rev to the reservoir, which I believe was to correct the cracking
issues (I could tell no other difference).  I'd get your next replacement from potterman.

HTH
Al