Expansion tanks

Hi Gordon, I just looked at your car for the first time.  It's
breathtaking.  Funny,Gordy told me to look at it last night.  The only
problem I've had with the tanks was on my Cab, but I replaced it with a used
one and well you know.  You get what you pay for.  Have you been using new
tanks or yard specials?