DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

Damn,

I was up till 2am on Friday night trying to get my power windows in. I had
the regulators and wiring all done. They actually worked. Looks totally
factory. I spent most of the next morning trying to get the cutouts for the
switches done before the BBQ. I didn't get it all done at all. My center
console is still apart as I'm typing this. I'm kind of pissed that it's
taken this long.

Sorry I didn't make it to the BBQ. It would have been sweet to roll up with
my project finished. Oh well, I've got to still run out to get an antenna
extension. The fuba didn't reach even with the factory run. I replaced mine
with a new one when my headliner was done. Figured it would be easier that
way while it was opened up.

I'm out.