DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3082269&page=1

Hope to have some Rocco's up there. I'll be there around noon. Hope some of
you can take the time to show up. Should be awesome. There is five pages of
posts. People will be coming from Canada and Oregon. I'll be the one with
the euro'd out alpine white rocco if you want to say hi.

Chris, you asked what's up with stuff going on. Well, this Saturday is
something. Hope you can rock your rocco or your R32. Lois will be with her
mom so I'll be rolling kid free.

Hope to see a decent rocco turnout.

Peace