[Opinions] Best budget summer performance tires?

Nate,

this is what im running and ive liked them so far    195/50 R15
<
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Sport+FM901

I once ran Falken Ziex ZE-512 I didnt like the wet traction, but a good
cheap tire
<
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?cf=false&sw=false&cs=195&pc=28734&rd=15&ar=50>
free shipping too.