DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

The engine's all good... not a Fox block though.  It had Fox stuff on it,
but it's an RD(10:1).

Pressure washed the engine bay today, some of that shit is so caked on you'd
need some dry ice to cool it and break it off.  Motor mounts tomorrow, maybe
some Bondo and paint too.

"So, are you guys Pedro's cousins, with all the sweet hook-ups?"