Stikazzzzz

Yeah, it's getting near time for me to line up stickers if anyone needs
them for Cincy. They make your car so much faster. I have a few of them on
hand, but if you want to be sure to get what you want, you should likely
give me a shout. I have the scirocco.org ones for the side windows in a
variety of colours for a buck each, and some of the larger Scirocco rear
hatch stickers for SIIs and a few trhat fit the smaller MkI hatch window.
I'll have to check what I was charging for them, but it'll be the same as
last year I imagine. So let me know what you figure you want and I'll set
them aside with your name on them, and Chris? I still have your big ones
from last year, I can check to see what all they were and see if you still
want them all.
Cathy