DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

Was the blue tape on there to keep from burning an edge? Also, what's the
story on the last image? You have a fender with some cancer? Looks kind of
beat. Granted it would be covered by the flare so it really doesn't matter.
Still, looks like it got eaten pretty good.

You do the motor bay too?

One of the many things I'm going to do on mine is keep the white but do a
tight pearl. That way I'll keep the same color but add a little depth. There
is no real rust to speak of on my car which is incredible for a car that has
240k on the clock. Anyone that has seen it knows what I'm talking about. The
body has some dings and dents but is overall pretty straight. It was
bodywork free until an DWO lady backed into it while it was parked. So much
for my virgin body. But hey, it worked out ok, while it was in the shop and
they had the paint mixed I had my euro plate bracket, euro bumpers,
eurolight backing plates and the kamei trim spoiler painted. So it worked
out ok but still kind of lame to pollute it with bodywork.

Your paint looks hot. Brave man to go black. Tough to have them turn out
right with a working mans budget. Unless your a painter at a good shop.

Anyway, hats off to you sir. Very nice ride. Can't wait to see it on the
road. Maybe Waterwagens?  I'll be dragging and showing this year.

Hope to see all that can make it show this year. Would be nice to have
another decent Rocco showing this year. There were a ton of them last year.
Got to have more this year than last. WaterWagens is in July.