Stumble/miss/hesitate Was: 82 wiring diagram PDF needed...

Heya,
    Yeah, as Cathy says just because you've replaced a component don't
assume the new one is good, not always the case unfortuneatly. As much as
possible try to isolate components, test for function one at a time,
systematically. Time consuming and rewards are slow, but it's the only way
to track down some problems.
    Also, from your description, I start hearing this little voice in back
of brain saying "Vacuum leak". A cracked boot might appear and feel intact,
but under load or acceleration, when the engine pushes against the mounts
the boot will flex and open up. It can be cyclic, in that you make a leak,
the engine coughs and the flex reduces; now the engine has good flow and you
start the cycle again. Hope that makes sense...
    Good luck.

Karl