Rear 3pt Seatbelts

Hi all,

	I have a couple questions about converting my rear seatbelts from
lap belts to 3-point belts.  I know this was a stock configuration on UK
(non-US?) cars.  As such, I should be able to use the UK hardware and attach
it to the lap belt mounting point and the mounting point on the C-pillar.
First question:  does anyone have part numbers?  Second question:  do the US
buckles mate to the UK tongues or do I have to replace the buckles too?  Any
help or BTDT experience would be helpful.  TIA.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v