Scirocco pain in my home (7k ebay rocco link needed)

I'm really sorry to hear that too Tony. All you need when you've just made
a move eh? Just remember, Rodolpho has some red goodness here to help make
him look great again. get him fixed, stick it to the insurance companies
too! Good luck with it, and hope you find a good body shop. Glad you're
okay too, of course!
Cathy