Callaway

Hell no! This is a MkI for Pete's sakes, it's like placing a child for
adoption, well, not quite, but yeah, that car needs to go to a good home,
or you'll kick yourself. (Maybe one in Canada, but I digress) You wanted
that car badly enough to drive it across the country as I recall, so why
don't you just fix it and enjoy it? Forget the hassles of dealing with
random lowballing assholes, who needs that crap. Go ahead and be pissed
off. :)

Cathy