Callaway

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:55 AM

Am I wrong for being pissed?

Chris

Absolutely not, be angry.  I sell motorcycles for a living, and occasionally
we have an asshole like that come in.  You are not a dealership, you don't
have 25% on what you bought (I don't think).  Most folks don't realize, but
on most bikes there is only 10-12% markup.  SO what they consider a
-reasonable- offer, we consider selling a bike with no profit.

Fast-talking, shit-talkers are doing nothing more than reinforcing the
stigma of shitty salesman.  It's your car, ask what you like for it.  If you
feel good about it, tell the others to go to hell...

Cheers, and better luck...

David