Cabby fuel pump question

Hi,
  I have been tinkering with the new addittion (84 Cabby) and have noticed that the fuel pump runs on continuously when the ignition is turned on.  It starts and runs ok but bogs a bit when you give it gas abruptly like it's runnung rich.  I had to replace the injector O-rings when I picked up the car.  All the injectors were just barely in the cups, one was just resting on the edge.  I made sure they were all seated down as far as they would go.  I replaced the 5th injector thinking it was not shutting off after starting but no change.  There were a few badly replaced connectors including the one that plugs into the 5th injector.  I resoldered the crimp on connections still no change.  Any suggestions?
  Thanks,

  Behrle

  PS Still no reply about the Volvo front wheel bearings.  Sorry