home stretch

Just make sure the bearing needles still spin and pack the grease in.  Get
one of the ebrake cables nut started then pull on the second one with vice
grips on the flat section and get it started.  I do not know of a secret
easy way to do it.  Should be able to get your rocco going by the weekend
and be able to make it up for http://www.pacificwaterland.com/ on Sunday :)
Can anyone tell I want other listers to make it to the show.  Good luck!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4