1st and 2nd tough shifting/motor movement-which motor mount is bad?

You dont have a short shifter do you?  I also have the same issue on my 88
16v but I think it is because the short shifter doesnt allow enough time for
the synchros to do their thing.  only happens in second gear though.....I
also have to replace my motor mounts, and bushings and struts and springs
and......lol