OT: My new puppy

This test was the least intrusive I've had!! I only had to leave my jacket
outside the room. I was kind enough to leave my phone case also as I left my
phone in the car on the charger.

I have loved dogs all my life. This will be the  4th ro 5th dog in my
life depending on if you count the one that was in my family when I was born
but not around long enough for me to rememeber. This will be for sure MY 3rd
dog. There are also 3 other dogs currently in my family.

BTW, Mark, I am in complete agreement with you!

Rhett