My new puppy

Well, I just got news that the dog pregnant with my puppy has popped so to
speak. At this point there are 6 puppies and only 1 male and he's the only
black one. I told the owner that I wanted a black one if possible and even
though female dogs are supposed to be easier to break I might want a male.
Just my wonderful luck of today!! I think if he's the one I get he will be
named ROCCO! Otherwise if I get one of the dark brown girls I'm not sure
what I am going to name her yet.

I also had an awesome interview with Advance auto today. So I may be leaving
OReilly's if everything goes right.
Just thought I'd share my little joys of the day since I have been gone from
the list for a while again.

Rhett