OT: My new puppy

Well congrats, that is the total opposite of how I got Killer, my family's
latest dog. Mine walked up the driveway and collapsed into one of my
flowerbeds. She just came home from being spayed yesterday, so there will
be no new additions to the goofy blue tick hound mutts of the world from my
house! I'm just now getting to like her a bit. I really wanted a lab. So,
Rocco, what breed are we talking here? Teacup poodles? <ducking>.

And Rhett? A word of advice? Check the wording, "the dog pregnant with my
puppy"? That's illegal in most states, eh? <now REALLY ducking>

And GL with the job.
Cathy