geeking for a Roc

It is a bit like giving up your first born. I had a 16v a few years ago, it was beat. Sold it for $600 to some punk kid. I just saw the same car at a used lot local and it is really suffering, and he wants $1400 for it now.........life sucks     :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neptuno
  To: Mr. Neubold ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:01 PM
  Subject: Re: geeking for a Roc

  Is that like asking a new parent to give up their first born?????? jk.... but Really is it????? Oh maybe Im onory, but what the hell I am alive and well Oh and back on the list after a hiatus......

  Oh and Mr Neubold, good luck having one of these freaks letting go of their steering wheels long enough to obtain a trade.....

  Cheers,

  El T

  "Mr. Neubold" <mraudi@comcast.net> wrote:
    Hi all. Looking to trade a 1987 Audi 4000CS Automatic for a Roc. Does not have to be pretty. Only thing I am looking for is not rusty. Anyone wanna help a fellow Vdubber?