MSCC Autocross event #6 - Took 1st place in GP

In Ben's defense the only numbers he had seen when he made that statement
were the 1st heat and then I was ahead by that much.  Yeah each competition
I have been in has variations of the SCCA rules and I was not sure how far
they varied.  As I am getting into this more and more I will need to study
their rules closer.  It is all really confusing expecially with which groups
you hang out with.  But thanks for helping clarify some of it.