MSCC Autocross event #6 - Took 1st place in GP

Well, I found the rules for the Madison sports car club and although
stock car classifications may match SCCA rules the definitions of
Prepared and Modified are far from SCCA rules.
Also, not to be a snot, but looks like your dad was ~2 seconds faster
than the next guy in GP. Wouldn't want you to become the king of
overstatement like that jackass Agaeris on Vortex.