Track day North round two - clarification

On 9/9/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Okay, I was at the track this morning, and found out what the deal is with
> the CSCS event on Oct 7/8 weekend, their site had been a bit confusing.
> Anyway, it seems there is racing on just Saturday, Oct 7th, and the event
> originally scheduled for Oct 8th has been moved to that Oct 7th date.
> There's a normal test and tune at the track on the 8th. So that's fine, and
> then I can encourage "Beer Turkey" to be moved to later in the long
> weekend, so we won't have to deal with it. Well, you guys won't. So far I
> don't have a whole ton of interest in track time from the list, but it's
> there if you want to come up here. You can stay here as long as you like,
> and hang around for the inevitable wild party too if you like. Anson? We
> promise we won't introduce you as an American this time, okay? ;P
> So that's the latest on that.

Sign me up...  Sean won't be tracking his car, but will be co-driving
mine.  That means I have one set of mounted race rubber that isn't
even being used - so if anyone wants dibs on them for the day let me
know (feel free to share them with someone else as well)...  I have
another set that isn't mounted on wheels yet, so I just may have two
full sets available to use, but no promises on the second set just yet
- I need to source a set of 13" wheels, or find my missing ARC
wheel...

Cathy, will Sean have to cough up $75 to co-drive my car?  They were
checking for stickers on the windshield last time, but I don't recall
them looking for wrist bands...  I guess we could try it, and if they
say something he can fork over the $75...

Can't wait!

Later,

Mark.
75