85 is pretty much sold

Someone came to look at it today and wants the car and the euro lights
I was going to sell seperately.  (The ones I pieced together from
about three sets that was FUBAR.)

$2450... he didn't want to haggle the price and said it was a deal.

I was asking $2200 and $250 for the eurolights, and the bumpers that
were pretty beat up.

I would have been happy for 2 grand out the door but he didn't haggle
anything.  I am not trying to rip the guy off.  I guess I will take
the title transfer fee off the price of the car.  Everyone else has
been trying to lowball me on the car, so when I put it on Craig'slist
I asked more than I wanted for it and put OBO.  I figured with the
work in the car, new half shafts, reliable engine, ICE and all that
$1800 was a good price.  I didn't feel like I was giving it away and
seemed reasonable for a reliable car mostly restored.  (I did throw in
the 16v carpet kit I ordered specifically for this car.)

Almost $2500 isn't bad I think.  He's a VW guy has had several golf
and jetta's... so it wasn't like he doesn't know what he's getting
into.

Chris