Track day North round two - clarification

Okay, I was at the track this morning, and found out what the deal is with
the CSCS event on Oct 7/8 weekend, their site had been a bit confusing.
Anyway, it seems there is racing on just Saturday, Oct 7th, and the event
originally scheduled for Oct 8th has been moved to that Oct 7th date.
There's a normal test and tune at the track on the 8th. So that's fine, and
then I can encourage "Beer Turkey" to be moved to later in the long
weekend, so we won't have to deal with it. Well, you guys won't. So far I
don't have a whole ton of interest in track time from the list, but it's
there if you want to come up here. You can stay here as long as you like,
and hang around for the inevitable wild party too if you like. Anson? We
promise we won't introduce you as an American this time, okay? ;P
So that's the latest on that.
cathy