Last roader of the summer :(

On 9/4/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Oh, one more thing....those at TDN will recall that drag racing was
> cancelled due to rain that day? Well, THAT race is rescheduled for Oct7
> here at TMP, so that means that for that weekend, we _should_ have road
> racing BOTH days of the weekend. I'll be at the track for both days, so LMK
> if any of you want to come up here for either of those days. You could drag
> one day/drive the road course the next for that matter....anyway, it'll be
> major confusion here for that weekend, it's also "Beer Turkey" (my son's
> annual drunken Thanksgiving party), but if you can cope with that, you're
> more than welcome to stay here! So LMK....

I'll offer "overflow" accommodations, or for those who would prefer a
more quiet place to sleep that weekend...  Judging by stories I've
heard of Adam's past "Beer Turkey" parties Cathy's place will be quite
the party spot - another thing to look forward to for that weekend!
:)

Cathy, I'm guessing that it'll be $75 for each day of road racing?
I'll try to locate my missing 13" ARC wheel so I can get another set
of race rubber mounted - which will be one of three sets I'll have
there for people to use...  I'll also have a few different rear
anti-swaybar configurations there for testing if anyone wants to help
me with feedback on them - believe it or not the stiffest bar I made
calculated out to 246% stiffer than a Shine bar, and I still think it
could have been a bit stiffer (for race rubber anyways...)

Looking forward to another day at the track!  I'll be autocrossing the
82 this upcoming weekend at the Bronte GO Station, but nothing beats
high speed track days for my adrenaline addiction!

Later,

Mark.
75
82