Last roader of the summer :(

Yep, that's all she wrote, back to reality tomorrow. But Klaus is a
trooper, this was the fifth long road trip without a hickup (900 miles this
time), and I'm so impressed. We headed for Montreal Friday, waited for the
anticipated rainout of our race at Napierville Sunday, and headed home. But
of course, we hooked up with Mtl Mark for dinner while we were there, and
it was great to see him again. It's always good to chat about Sciroccos
with another of the addicts! And Jean Claude, sorry we missed you....next
time eh?
So a couple of comments...how reliable have you guys found hotel wireless
to be? I spent WAY too much time on "hotel tech support" with no good
results....got online for maybe an hour out of it?
And so we get home, and they've rescheduled the race for today, starting at
like 4:30....so yeah, I feel like racing and then driving 450 miles through
the holiday traffic to work tomorrow.....the "Battle of the Provinces" will
be mainly fought with Quebecers I imagine...
That's it from here..

Oh, one more thing....those at TDN will recall that drag racing was
cancelled due to rain that day? Well, THAT race is rescheduled for Oct7
here at TMP, so that means that for that weekend, we _should_ have road
racing BOTH days of the weekend. I'll be at the track for both days, so LMK
if any of you want to come up here for either of those days. You could drag
one day/drive the road course the next for that matter....anyway, it'll be
major confusion here for that weekend, it's also "Beer Turkey" (my son's
annual drunken Thanksgiving party), but if you can cope with that, you're
more than welcome to stay here! So LMK....
Cathy