4K vs. 2Y, not much difference?

I've got to echo the appreciation for the 4k, it's probably one of
the first
things I'd start with for a NA engine build up program again.   It's
*especially*
better on the higher revving engines like the 16v's because you can
hold a
gear bit longer.  This helps make up for having to shift more quickly,
time-wise.  IMO, a 3.94 / 3.89 R&P and a .75 / .80 fifth is a great
compliment to
a NA car.

==Brett