From: C Boyko [mailto:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:16 PM
To: Brendan Doyle
Cc: rapieper@yahoo.com; rfkellner@snet.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: 4K vs. 2Y, not much difference?

First goes by really fast, you have to think about second the instant
you
put it into first. But I still like the 4K (or 4K equivalent in the 16Vs
case). A swapped fifth is a good thing though, and sixth would be just
perfect, actually. But I'd do 4Ks again without hesitation.
Cathy
1987 2.0L 16V with custom AGB/3.94 R&P (4K-like)
1979 1.8L 8V with a real 4K