seized bushing

On Ben's behalf:  We can see the bolt backing out and srewing back in.
Because the metal bushing is seized to the bolt it jams up against the
inside of the frame and starts to deflect it.  Now tha we have the sleeve
exposed we are spraying much penetrating oil on it to try and get it to free
up.  My thought was to drill a small indent that with a flat punch we could
try to turn the sleeve by hitting at a tangent to the outside diameter while
holding the bolt, simliar to your chisel idea.