Air-powered car?

Ok. maybe an air compressing windmill would be easy enough to build.  :P  I still don't want to be involved in a wreck where my Scirocco is destroyed by shrapnel from your exploding 3000psi air tank.

 --- On Sun 10/29, raveracer77 < raveracer77@yahoo.ca > wrote:

From: raveracer77 [mailto: raveracer77@yahoo.ca]

To: haygood@myway.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:16:13 -0600

Subject: Re: Air-powered car?

    The best way for this to become

efficient is if we had a way to make our own electricity which there is.

There is no way to make our own oil so that's got to go.  A solar panel or

two and a large compressor with a huge holding tank would be a great way to get

to work and back.

      Rave

RacerCurrently:NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V'81 Scirocco Mk1

1.8L 8V Digifant 2

'89 Jetta GTX 1.8L 16V'87 Audi 4000 Quattro

 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110'72

Triumph GT6 http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/34/50-50-111014_20raveracer-gt6-1.jpg http://spaces.msn.com/raveracer77/photos/