From: David Utley [mailto: fahrvergnugen@cox.net]

To: scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com, camron@worldaccessnet.com

     Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:49:21 -0600

Subject: RE: Air-powered car?

Eric,  The morons believe they are doing something good because they believe thepoliticians have told them they are.  Most folks don't research it anyfurther.  IMO, that makes them ignorant, and trusting, but not morons...:-DDavid-----Original Message-----From: Eric S [mailto:scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com] Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:43 PMTo: Camron D. CrouseCc: scirocco-l@scirocco.orgSubject: Re: Air-powered car?Ethanol is absolute garbage, and the link you provided is absolutelycorrect.  Ethanol has a negative REI (Return on Energy Invested).Flex fuel is for morons that THINK they are doing something good.And now Cameron, some reading for you:http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/-- Ericwww.vintagewatercooleds.com1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)Camron D. Crouse said:> Eric S wrote:>>> Rave Racer (and you guys were giving me shit about not using my real>> name>> 10 years
ago) is correct here though, using easily accessable "free">> energy like Solar, this motor could be quite efficient.  Biggest>> maintainance item I could see would be the air dyers needed so the tank>> in>> the car wouldn't rot.  Someone like me that lives in a very dry climate,>> and very sunny, could have a very simple closed system with solar panels>> on my garage, and never have to pay for gas again (bonus, you could run>> your air tools for "free" as well).>>>> Regardless, if done properly, this is a MUCH safer, and *possibly* more>> efficient system than hydrogen (fuel cell or piston engine).>>> Sounds like someone has been hanging out in the Tesla Motors blogs...>> http://www.teslamotors.com/blog1/index.php?p=22&js_enabled=1>>> - Camron from Vancouver, WA USA>     '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L Scirocco>> _______________________________________________> Scirocco-l mailing list> Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l>_______________________________________________Scirocco-l mailing listScirocco-l@scirocco.orghttp://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l_______________________________________________Scirocco-l mailing listScirocco-l@scirocco.orghttp://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.