seized bushing

hello everyone,

while getting my car torn apart today to swap the motors my dad and i ran
into a problem with the driver side K-bar/control arm bushing.  it seized
itself to the shaft of the bolt and spun with it.  we tried everything,
heating, clamping with my vise grips(which became very dangerous) gallon of
penetrating oil, More heating, etc...  we ended up shredding all the rubber
off and are left with the metal sleeve on the bushing still seized to the
bolt.  um any ideas?  next weekend i will try to make arrangements with my
uncle to bring down his oxy-acl. torch for some real fire.  if that doesn't
work i guess we will have to cut the bolt before and after the arm.
hopefully we wont wreck the control arm.  my dad wants to try drilling a
hole in the sleeve and use a good punch to try and brake it free, sound like
it will work or any suggestions