Way OT Speed conversion

What you are looking for is instantaneous speed which is the speed at a
particular moment in time.

We will assume that your rocket had a constant acceleration.

Predicting the position of an object undergoing constant acceleration
requires The formulae that we can derive from calculus concerning  constant
acceleration and motion.

"90 feet traveled in 1.5 seconds"

Metric conversion
90 feet = 27.432 meter
so,
27.432m in 1.5s

OK,
x = x0 + (v0 * t) + ((1/2) * a * (t*t))
where
x = distance after object accelerates for a time t
x0 = initial distance
v0 = initial velocity
a = acceleration
t = time

27.432m = 0 + 0*0 + ((1/2) * a * (1.5s*1.5s))
27.432m = (1/2) * a * (1.5s*1.5s)
27.432m = (1/2) * a * 2.25s
a = 24.384m/sec*sec

To find the speed at 1.5s,
v = v0 + at
where
v = velocity (speed)
v0 = initial velocity
a = acceleration
t = time

v = 0 + (24.384m/sec*sec) * 1.5sec
v = 36.576m/s
36.576 meter/second = 131.67 kilometer/hour
or
36.576 meter/second = 81.81 mile/hour