Way OT Speed conversion

Hhmm... I could be all wrong.....

...but...

a mile is 5280 feet.  Your known measurement is 90 ft.

5280 ft / 90 ft = 58.6(repeating)

58.6 *1.5 (seconds) = 88 seconds.  That is, it would have traveled a mile in
88 seconds.

According to the tachymeter on my Pulsar Quartz Alarm Chronograph World
Timer watch...

That's less than 60 mph (which is as low as it can go)

And that kind of crazy math thinking sometimes got me a passing grade on
tests.  In my head the conversion makes sense, but teachers always just
shook their heads and told me I should take better notes.

Cheers!

GP