OT: '01 wolfie

  From: Verboten1
  To: Brian Spinney
  Cc: Armand Engelbrecht ; scirocco. org
  Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: OT: '01 wolfie

  thanks Sir.
  1.I still have to go look at it, BUT hoping the wheels are OK at least, as he ran winter wheels and tires.
  Yeah hopefully, mine were pretty beat up!

  2.I have a VAG-COM ;)
  Yeah I wish I had VAG-COM I should buy it :)

  3. I have heard of teh coilpack problem, but is it  REALLY that bad??
  No the coil pack problem aren't that big, but they can go bad at anytime no warning.  I don't keep coils with me but for long trip I might start!

  Brian
  -85 Scirocco 8vT       -01 Jetta 20vT       -84 Rabbit GTI
  -86 Bronze 8v Scirocco

  thansk for the input so far guys