OT: '01 wolfie

thanks Sir.
1.I still have to go look at it, BUT hoping the wheels are OK at least, as
he ran winter wheels and tires.
2.I have a VAG-COM ;)
3. I have heard of teh coilpack problem, but is it  REALLY that bad??
4. I had a '00 2.0 and my dad has an '03 TDI...i know exactly how much
plastic is in there lol

thansk for the input so far guys