OT: '01 wolfie

Be very careful of the coolant seepage issue. The coolant bottles have the
sensor for the level built into the bottle and the seal will seep the
coolant out to the harness. It will then travel the entire length of the
body harness. I have seen numerous mk4's esp 01 wolfies with this problem.
Other than that, check on the timing belt with depending on mileage. Check
the wheels for the clearcoat peeling. Those cars are 10/100 powertrain but
the warranty cuts in half for every owner. I think that is all.