  From: Brian Spinney
  To: 'Scirocco list'
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:47 AM
  Subject: Lunchtime (Black 16v Scirocco in Waterbury)

  My lunch break was cool.  So there I was standing at this Italian sub &
  pizza joint that I go to for lunch a few times a week, when I see a clean
  Black 16v Scirocco pulling into the parking lot.  The owner gets out and
  walks in,  I walk up to him and ask him what year his Scirocco was. 88 he
  says, and we began to talk.  It's nice meeting new Scirocco guys from around
  my area but the owner was very nice.

  I asked if he was on the Scirocco.org mailing list.  He said no, but he has
  been on the site, in the classified section.  I told him he should sign up,
  and he said he was going to look into it.  So that is the reason I post this
  email, hopefully to bring a new member to are group.

  -Brian
  85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
  86 Bronze Scirocco 8v