Lunchtime (Black 16v Scirocco in Waterbury)

On 1:47 pm 10/24/06 "Brian Spinney" <vw_85roccoZ400@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My lunch break was cool.  So there I was standing at this Italian sub
> & pizza joint that I go to for lunch a few times a week, when I see a
> clean Black 16v Scirocco pulling into the parking lot.  The owner
> gets out and walks in,  I walk up to him and ask him what year his
> Scirocco was. 88 he says, and we began to talk.  It's nice meeting
> new Scirocco guys from around my area but the owner was very nice.
>
> I asked if he was on the Scirocco.org mailing list.  He said no, but
> he has been on the site, in the classified section.  I told him he
> should sign up, and he said he was going to look into it.  So that is
> the reason I post this email, hopefully to bring a new member to are
> group.
>
> -Brian
> 85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
> 86 Bronze Scirocco 8v

Cool! I saw a silver 8V MkII in Dunnville ON (my home town) on Hwy 3 on
Sunday, my initial reaction was that it was Mark F., but his is in Allyn's
driveway now I think. I'd have stalked him, but we were on a mission to do
ETests. Nothing like a good Scirocco GTG, even if it's unplanned!
Cathy