Poor Canadians

   Hahaha!
   I don't know about that.
   Ours just announced his plan to fight global warming. Thanks to his
bold moves, we will bretahe easier - 50 years from today. That is,
Kyoto's target was to use 1990 emission levels as a reference, his is to
use 2006 as a reference. And to reach that by some year in which my Roc
will be over 100 years old and I'll have long choked in hot dirty air.
   All the while, his favourite industry spouts out 70% of our total
emissions.
   Speaking of which, I will reduce my emissions by 50% at the end of
the month: the Roc is going into hibernation :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v
	96 Jetta GLS

Chris a ?crit :