Poor Canadians

   A few years ago, there was "no scientific evidence" that smoking was
bad for your health.  That is what the tobacco companies would like us
to believe. Today, some would have us believe that "there is no
scientific evidence"  that we are contributing to global warming.
   In Canada, the oil industry is currently our biggest single polluter,
and it is getting worse. And it so happens that our prime minister comes
from the province that produces most of that pollution.
   And then he comes up again with that argument that "there is no
scientific evidence" that we should do anything about it, and that since
the previous government did not do enough to attain Kyoto goals, there
is no point in trying. Sigh, we too are being run by a moron.
   I have many other reasons not to like him, among them that he is a
conservative with a right leaning agenda.  But to stay relevant, let's
say I would not buy a used Scirocco from that guy.  Not even a new one,
at that. Not even if he gave it to me, he will make it a taxable benefit.
   Good night kids.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v
	96 Jetta GLS