Poor Canadians

blah blah blah..

If you want to get published in a peer-reviewed journal, any of them.
You cant say to the current Buzzword bingo, hey all you dorks are
wrong. Especially, when the money supporting the studies are only one
sided. Anybody experiencing the mini-ice age (similar to the middle
ages in europe) predicted in the 80's?

And because that hole in the ozone is predictable (with some error) by
the weather around the "rolling 40's"..

Also if the ozone hole was only big now. why is Austrailia baked....
think about that one. its cause the hole gets bigger & smaller
radiation goes up and down..

also here are som other variables.
orbit about the sun year to year variation, ( closer & farther away)
sun output variation.. (currently 1% increase...)

No doubt we are polluting.. the question is how much compared to
nature.... nobody wants to address that there is no money in the *sky
is NOT falling*

and for the nerds out there

div(particles*velocity*momentum) in R1,2,3 is not
velocity(dot)gradient(velocity) which is one of the major
simplifications in hydrodynamic (gas, water, plasmas,etc) flow. so
when they get that right.. letm know now.