Any car audio experts on the list? (ie, installers, designers, competitors)

FWIW I have an infiniti basslink (self-contained 200w powered 10" sub)
ni the trunk; it covers the low end nicely.  The 5.25's in the other
doorcards had noticably more midrange then the 4x6's do...
Thanks for the info on building a POD Jason; from my Borders time I
seem to remember books on that sort of thing - I'll go have a browse
over the weekend.

GP

On 10/18/06, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> My rear deck was already swiss cheesed when I got the car, so I installed
> four Alpine 6*9 speakers in the rear deck, so I have unused stock speakers
> in the door cards.
>
> --
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"